Through our Alumni Office, we aim to encourage the participation of our graduates in the College community and the sustenance of their lifelong relationship. Moreover, we develop and promote opportunities and services for our graduates, through a number of activities and with the support of the MC Alumni Association.
Mediterranean College alumni count to approximately 17,000 members, most of them being active individuals, across a wide spectrum of the social, business and professional life of the country.
The Alumni officers design and deliver services that are valuable to our graduates:
- Organise the Annual Awards Ceremony.
- Publish the annual Year Book.
- Issue the Alumni Card with an extended list of benefits to its members.
- Organise reunion & networking events.
- Facilitate graduates with their degree recognition process (including the UK NARIC certification).
- Update graduates about our College news & invite them to events, such as conferences, seminars and career days.