Mediterranean College gives undergraduate and postgraduate students multiple alternative ways of paying the annual tuition and fees:
- One-off payment, with a discount of 10% to 15%
- Payment in two equal instalments, one by registration and one by 20th December or 20th May (for the beginning of the October and February classes, respectively), with a 5% discount
- Payment by credit card (up to 12 interest free installments), with a 8%-10% discount
- Interest free settlement of up to 9 monthly instalments during the academic year
- Interest free settlement of 13 to 36 monthly instalments by credit card
Based on the College policy there are discounts on the tuition (and not on the fees of the College or the partner British institute) for all years of studies in following particular cases:
- 5% for SEMESTER programmes with one-off payment of all tuition
- 5% for total repayment of tuition in 2 equal instalments, if 50% is paid upon registration and 50% by 20th December or 20th May for the beginning of the October and February classes, respectively
- 15% for ANNUAL programmes with one-off payment of all tuition for registration by 30th June, 10% after the aforementioned date
- 10% for ANNUAL programmes with one-off payment of all tuition by credit card with interest free instalments if repayment is made by 30th June, 8% after the aforementioned date
- 10% for parallel studies of more than one member of the same family (the discount applies to each of the members and concerns 1st degree relatives)
- 10% for members of large families, single-parent families, repatriated, orphans, people with disabilities, migrant families
- 10% for students up to 25 years old, members of public servant families, military families and teacher families
- 10% for students up to 25 years old, public servants, military officers, teachers
- 10% for students up to 25 years old, with a retired parent
- 15% for students up to 25 years old, with an unemployed parent
- 15% for students up to 25 years old, unemployed or retired
The following discounts on tuition (and not on the fees of the College and the partner British institute) apply to only one (1) year of studies:
- 15% – 25% for graduates of another integrated programme of XINI Educational Group
- 50% for re-registration in the same year of studies
- 30% for re-registration in the same year of studies, but in another university programme (re-registration for special reasons, e.g. fail, change of specialty)
- 20% in Bachelor programmes for SECONDARY HIGH SCHOOL (UNIFIED LYCEUM) GRADUATES with a graduate certificate grade of 17 and more
- 20% in Bachelor programmes for parallel studies in Higher Educational or Technological Educational Institute
- 20% in Master programmes for UNIVERSITY GRADUATES with a degree mark of 7.5 and more
- 10% for candidate students recommended by partners of the College or XINI Educational Group
- Discounts in form of scholarships awarded to institutions like Municipalities, Rehabilitation Centres, Banks based on socioeconomic criteria (the rate varies according to the agreement applying with every institution)
Targeted to the academic improvement of students and the promotion of mutual respect and fair play, Mediterranean College awards the excellent students with a complete scholarship system.
Click here for more information about the Academic Scholarship system.
OAED subsidy (LAEK – 0.45)
All private companies and public agencies that have a personnel and use IKA (Social Security Organization) as an insurance institution have the ability to get an annual sum by OAED (Greek Manpower Employment Organization) to train their personnel. This sum is 100% of the “0.45%” employer’s contribution paid by the company every year. The specific sum is anyway paid by each company to IKA through employer’s contributions and the only way for A company to take it back is to use it to train its personnel.
Mediterranean College offers consulting services to all its companies-clients as regards the absorption of LAEK fund (0.45). Companies can provide their employees with up to 100% of the tuition for any programme of the Mediterranean College, through OAED (LAEK – 0.45) (LAEK=Special Fund for Employment and Vocational Training).