Mediterranean College offers a broad portfolio of franchised undergraduate, postgraduate and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes in partnership with reputable UK universities & awarding bodies.
University of Derby
- 26th UK University – Guardian University Guide, 2020
- 96,3% of graduates moved into employment within 6 months
- TOP10 in employability – HESA 2017
- TOP20 UK University for Teaching Quality – Times University Guide 2019
- TOP100 in Europe for Teaching Quality – Times Higher Education Europe, Teaching Rankings 2018
- TOP 250 New Universities Worldwide – Times Higher Education, World Best Young Universities 2018
- TEF Gold Teaching Excellence Framework
With a history of 160 years and a highly student-centred focus, the University of Derby is a British University located in the heart of England. Derby is home to some of the world’s greatest engineering companies, such as Rolls-Royce and Toyota, making Derby the UK’s most hi-tech city, providing business opportunities and leading to high graduate employability rates.
- To inspire students.
- To innovate through sector leading flexible & dynamic delivery methods and curricula.
- To impact significantly on the economic & social wellbeing of the region.
Mediterranean College sustains a longstanding, strategic partnership with the University of Derby since 2010, based on the franchise model of Transnational Education. This partnership is constantly evolving, by adding new academic courses and developing further opportunities for staff and student interaction. As a partner of the University of Derby, Mediterranean College ranks first in Greece in the study fields of Business, Marketing, Education, Hospitality and Mechanical Engineering (Guardian University Guide, 2020).
A Mediterranean College student:
- Is also a University of Derby student, studying in Greece the University’s curriculum.
- Has the same rights and responsibilities with students of the home university.
- Participates in student exchange schemes, fieldtrips, conferences and projects organised by the university.
- May claim prizes and scholarships for postgraduate studies at the University of Derby.
- Holds a recognised degree, professionally equivalent to degrees awarded by other Greek and International Universities.
- May register with UK professional bodies and acquire a license to practice in the UK, Greece and abroad.
University of Wolverhampton
- TEF Silver Teaching Excellence Framework
- Times Higher Education Awards for Outstanding Support
- Outstanding Research Activation in Health Sector
- 96% Graduates Employability
- QS Stars (4 stars)
The University of Wolverhampton is a leading modern UK University located in the West Midlands, across 4 campuses. It is an internationally recognised multicultural university with a tradition of providing opportunity and academic excellence, dating back nearly 190 years. It offers over 250 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses, accredited by professional bodies. Each year it welcomes more than 2,500 overseas students from more than 100 countries.
- To put students first.
- To maximise opportunity, through generating knowledge, innovation & enterprise.
The Mediterranean College School of Health & Sport Sciences works in close partnership with the University, to deliver the undergraduate programme in Physiotherapy. Students complete an exceptional and recognised programme of study, which serves as a training ground for professional recognition, both in Greece and internationally.
A Mediterranean College student:
- Is also a University of Wolverhampton student, studying in Greece the University’s curriculum.
- Is assessed in the same way with students of the same programme at the home university.
- Has the same rights and responsibilities with students based at the University in the UK.
- Is eligible to apply for registration with the Health Care Profession Council (HCPC) and obtain professional recognition in the UK and in Greece.
European International University
The European International University (EIU) is a private, independent, higher education organisation, situated in Paris, licensed by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation.
- ΑSIC – Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities Service Quality Assurance Guarantee.
- #85 Word’s Best Business School for 2019 CEOWORLD Magazine
- 4 Professional Memberships
- Business Graduates Association (BGA)
- Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA)
- European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Cambridge International Academics
In partnership with the European International University, Mediterranean Professional Studies offers the internationally recognised and accredited Advanced Professional Diploma, Professional Diploma & Executive Diploma certifications, across a broad portfolio of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses.
Pearson is the world's leading certification organisation and as a UK-based certification & awarding body, it is supervised by the UK Ofqual, SQA Accreditation, CCEA Accreditation & Qualifications Wales.
Mediterranean Professional Studies (MPS) has been a Pearson Approved Training Center (formerly known as Edexcel) since 1997. It offers a wide range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, under the Pearson Assured Quality Assurance Scheme.
ABC AWARDS | CERTA AWARDS
The ABC AWARDS | CERTA AWARDS diplomas are granted to our graduates within ABC/CERTA’s Quality License Scheme, ensuring that the quality of programmes and procedures that are followed are of high standards.
Mediterranean Professional Studies offers the Level 5 Higher Professional Diplomas of ABC & CERTA Awards, according to the European Qualifications Framework.