Mediterranean College gives undergraduate and postgraduate students multiple options for paying their fees as well as funding and scholarship opportunities.
- One-off payment in full, with a discount ranging from 10% to 15%
- Payment in two (2) equal installments, one (1) upon registration and one (1) by December or May (for February starters), with a 5% discount
- Payment by credit card (up to 12 interest-free installments), with a 8%-10% discount
- Interest free settlement of up to nine (9) monthly installments
Based on the College policies, students who fall into the following categories are entitled to annual tuition discounts (note that all discounts are calculated on the Mediterranean College tuition and not on the enrollment fee of the partner UK University or any other fee).
- 5% for semester-long programmes with a one-off payment upon registration
- 5% for paying tuition in 2 equal installments; 50% upon registration and remaining 50% by December or May (for February starters)
- 15% for year-long programmes with a one-off payment by 30th June, or 10% after the aforementioned date
- 10% for year-long programmes with a one-off payment via credit card and interest-free installments for payments made by June, 8% after the aforementioned date
- 10% for parallel studies of more than one member of the same family (the discount applies to each of the members and is applicable for 1st degree relatives)
- 10% for members of large families, single-parent families, repatriated, orphans, people with disabilities, migrant families
- 10% for students up to 25 years old, members of public servant families, military families and teacher families
- 10% for students above 25 years old, public servants, military officers, teachers
- 10% for students up to 25 years old, with a retired parent
- 15% for students up to 25 years old, with an unemployed parent
- 15% for students above 25 years old, unemployed or retired
The following tuition discounts (excluding fees) apply to only one (1) year of studies:
- 25% for graduates of another integrated programme of XINI Educational Group
- 50% for re-enrollment on the same year of studies
- 30% for re-enrollment in the same year of studies, but in another programme (re-registration for special reasons, e.g. fail, change of specialty)
- 20% in undergraduate courses tuition for General High School graduates with an average grade of 17 or more
- 20% in undergraduate courses tuition for parallel studies in other Higher Educational Institutes
- 20% in postgraduate courses tuition for University graduates with an average grade of 7.5 or more
- 10% for candidate students recommended by College associates
- 5% of candidate students recommended by College students or alumni
- Discounts in form of scholarships awarded to individuals or partner organisations, based on socioeconomic criteria (the discount rate varies according to the agreement’s terms and conditions)
Discounts (apart from those which arise from the selected payment method) cannot be aggregated and the higher discount rate is always considered.
Mediterranean College implements an undergraduate scholarship scheme to promote academic excellence within its student community. Moreover, our Bachelor’s graduates are eligible for a 25%-50% scholarship (depending on their degree classification) should they continue for postgraduate studies at the College.
OAED subsidy (LAEK – 0.24)
All private companies and public sector companies that employ personnel and use IKA as a social security organisation, have the ability to retain an annual sum by OAED (Greek Manpower Employment Organization) to train their personnel. This sum equals to the 0.24% of employer’s annual contribution to the Social Security Organisation. Each company anyway pays this specific sum to IKA through employer’s contributions and the only way to retain it is by using it for training purposes.
Mediterranean College offers consulting services to all its business clients with regards the optimal absorption of the LAEK fund. Employers could fully or partially cover their staff training at Mediterranean College through the use of the LAEK 0,24 Special Fund for Employment and Vocational Training.