Being a part of the Mediterranean College family, means that you can benefit from the numerous available bursaries and scholarships and the multiple fee payment plans.
Are you thinking of applying?
Contact us to discuss your individual tuition payment plan.
- Early Registration
- High School grades or Degree classification
- Parallel study in a Higher Educational Institute or 2nd degree
- MC Alumni
Bursaries & Discounts
- Socio-economic: large families, unemployed, retirees, academics, military, disabled
- Based on the payment method (one-off, 2 instalments, credit card)
- First degree relatives (parallel study)
We provide several scholarship opportunities via different initiatives and schemes, based on student academic performance and socio-economic background.
OAED Subsidy (LAEK – 0,24)
Our postgraduate and professional development courses can be fully or partially funded by our students’ employers, through OAED’s LAEK 0,24 subsidy (LAEK=Special Fund for Employment and Vocational Training).