Choosing to study at Mediterranean College means that you have the privilege to study in Greece and – at the same time – be awarded a degree by a reputable UK University.
As an international student you have a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to choose from, all of which being franchised by the UK University of Derby.
- Study the entire course in Greece, or
- Study part of the course in Greece and part of it at the University of Derby in the UK
You should know that all postgraduate courses at Mediterranean College are taught in English.
Among undergraduate courses, the following are taught in English:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Managenent (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Manaement (Finance)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Shipping)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Networks & Security
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
- BEng Civil Engineering & Construction
- BEng Mechanical Engineering & Design
In case your English language competency does not meet the admissions criteria of your chosen programme, the College offers a yearlong International Foundation Programme that concentrates on building English language and academic skills.
All programmes commence in October, whereas some of them also start in February. For more information on application deadlines and process click here.
You can choose to study the programme of your choice in one of Mediterranean College campuses in Greece, in Athens or Thessaloniki.
Study in Athens
The Mediterranean College Athens main site is conveniently set within both the academic and commercial quarters of the city. The campus is accessible through all means of public transportation and students are close by to all major stores, libraries and other points of interest. The “Pellinis” site, a modern building complex on a quite pedestrian street, is located within walking distance (3-5 minutes) from “Victoria” metro station.
Study in Thessaloniki
The Mediterranean College Thessaloniki site is located in the heart of this cosmopolitan city. The city’s own strategic location gives students from nearby countries the opportunity to study close to home. A smaller building structure in comparison to Athens campus, it is noted for the personal attention and support each student receives and the relaxed atmosphere within which studies are delivered.
Irrespective of the programme or campus you choose, Mediterranean College guarantees that:
- You’ll study in an institution that is committed to high-quality teaching and learning
- You’ll receive our full support throughout all stages of your academic journey
- You’ll experience an unparalleled student life in a friendly, safe and welcoming environment
- You’ll obtain an internationally recognised UK qualification