According to Wikipedia, a Strength and Conditioning (S&C) Coach is defined as a physical performance professional who uses combinations of exercises to improve the performance of athletes or sports teams, always in competition. This is achieved through the combination of strength training, aerobic conditioning, and other methods.
The MSc Strength & Conditioning is the NEW postgraduate programme, which is offered by the School of Health & Sports Science of the College and provides students with knowledge and training, combining modern scientific data with the necessary practical application of the skills they need to succeed and stand out with their specialization in the popular and growing field of sports.
The programme has been created by UK professionals with extensive experience in the practical applications of S&C, in collaboration with “The Chartered Institute of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)” and is fully in line with the professional standards created by CIMSPA in collaboration with the “UK Strength and Conditioning Association”.
Studies with benefits:
- The only postgraduate Strength & Conditioning in Greece.
- The degree is awarded by the leading British University of Wolverhampton.
- Designed to the standards of Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport & Physical Activity& UK Strength & Conditioning Association.
- It is a core programme of the Sports Academy of Mediterranean College, the only Academy of Sports Studies in Greece.
- Practical application & practice in specialized laboratories.
- Flexible attendance suitable for professionals (combination of modern & distance teaching).
- Ideal for graduates and professionals from different branches of Health, such as Physiotherapy.
- Strategic partnerships of the School of Health & Sports Sciences with leading clubs and professional associations in Sports (Super league, OSFP, etc.).