Collection & Library Services
As a student of the Mediterranean College, holding a student card, you have the right to use the College libraries and all services provided.
Mediterranean College libraries have:
- A collection of 10,000 book volumes (Greek and English) in the scientific fields taught at the College, which is continuously updated with new editions.
- A Section for Academic Articles and Journals, with current subscriptions and archival material from earlier editions
- Reference Material including catalogues, dictionaries, reports of companies and organizations, lecture notes etc.
- Study Skills Handbooks with instructions and advice for the students’ success in university studies
- Archive of Diploma Theses with selected theses of older graduates from all study fields of the College
The book collection is organized according to the international library standards and categorized under the Dewey decimal system. Students can always ask for information and help by the responsible librarian in searching books.
- Information desk and counselling in searching books
- Issue of library membership card
- Use of the reading room
- Book borrowing right
- Borrowed books renewal right
- Book reservation
- Online Services (online search, reservation & renewal of books through mc-class)
- Printing services (with a card)
- Photocopying services (with a card)
- Computer centre
- Tutorials for using the Library
- List of Public and University Libraries