Successfully held, with a great number of visitors attending its proceedings, Mediterranean College (MC) 5th Employability Fair took place on September the 19th in Athens (Technopolis. Gazi).
37 major Greek and multinational companies & organizations participated in the leading Job Fair, among which:
OTE GROUP OF COMPANIES, PIRAEUS DIRECT SOLUTIONS, FORTHNET, GRECOTEL, WIND, YES HOTELS, ATTICA DEPPARTMENT STORES, ISON PSYCHOMETRICA, PUBLIC, STARBUCKS, TGI FRIDAYS, DHL, MEDIA MARKT, PLAISIO, KOTSOVOLOS, TUI, WURTH, EXPEDIA, ORPHEE BEINOGLOU, ICAP, INTERAMERICAN, ΕΑΒ, FARANTOURIS, MANPOWER, METLIFE INSURANCE, ADECCO, ENTRUST, ETHNIKI-ASFALISTIKI, EXCELLENTIA, FAMAR, GRAND THORNTON, TRENKWALDER, ΑGALIA (Ν.G.O), THE SMILE OF THE CHILD (N.G.O.), AIESEC, PRINTEC.
More than 1.000 young visitors participated in the MC Employability Fair 2017, performing interviews with companies of their interest and finding the CV counselling services provided for free by ISON PSYCHOMETRICA, really useful. Furthermore, the visitors had the opportunity to attend, for free, the 6 thematically based seminars by top business executives, at the Technopolis Amphitheater.
MC Employability Fair is part of the integrated MC Employability Scheme, which has been developed by the Mediterranean College since 2012.
Mediterranean College’s Employability Scheme core philosophy is to create as many job opportunities as possible for its students by every means, thus actively contributing to the process of acquiring experience and finding the right job.
In this context, Mediterranean College is the only college in Greece that:
- Offers more than 140 free seminars each year since 2009, during Education Festival.
- Organizes the annual Education Awards.
- Provides networking for its students with more than 500 companies & organizations, through a variety of concurrent events.
- Conducts the Annual Student Excellence Conference.
- MC Career Office provides integrated services, aiming at students’ professional development.
- Gives opportunities for internship, apprenticeship and volunteering to all its students.