Greece 17-20 July 2018
Mediterranean College proudly announces the hosting of the 8th Biennial Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development Conference, to be held between 17-20 July 2018, at the premises of Mediterranean College in Athens City Center.
This year’s Conference Theme is: Marketing, Managing and Financing Organizations in International and Local Environments.
The Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development (AWBMAMD) aims to share research knowledge that exists in the world in various areas of business through double blind peer review conference papers and publications.
The conference is inviting papers in all areas that will shed some light on issues that are of paramount importance to managing, marketing and financing organizations successfully.
Manuscripts for the 8th Biennial 2018 AWBMAMD conference are invited in terms of competitive papers, case studies, research in progress, special sessions and doctoral research papers in any of the various track areas specified on this website which include marketing, management, finance, accounting, human resource management, organizational behavior, information technology and systems, foreign direct investment, e-business/e-marketing, education administration, economics, tourism and hospitality, transportations, health care, entrepreneurship, business law, leadership style, privatization, management and marketing of online institutions etc.
Who can attend conference?
- PRESENTERS: People can attend the Conference if they have submitted a paper which has been double blind, peer reviewed and accepted and if they have paid the registration fee.
- NON-PRESENTERS: People can also attend the Conference as an observer to listen to the presentations of papers without presenting a paper of their own, if they have paid the registration fee.
There are several benefits of participating in the AWBMAMD Conference:
- Publication in Internationally Recognized Refereed Journals
- Award (Certificate) for Best Doctoral Research Paper/Graduate Research Paper
- Award (Certificate) for Best Competitive Paper
- Publication in Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Certificate of Membership and Participation
- Chance of Winning a free iPad or tablet
- Networking Opportunity
For further information on the types of Papers and instructions for submission, as well as fees, and VISA entry travel arrangements, please visit the Conference website:
A few words about Mediterranean College
Mediterranean College is the first private Anglophone College in Greece with a profile which dates back to 1977, operating since then according to standards of countries with a tradition in higher education, such as the United Kingdom. It runs facilities in Athens and Thessaloniki in a contemporary learning environment, with 8 Academic Schools, Departments of Students’ support and a comprehensive Employability Scheme.