MC Class – E-learning platform
Mediterranean College has developed an integrated e-learning platform (based on the established moodle technology) that supplements the physical presence in class and supports the educational procedure. Mediterranean College gives students their MC-Class passwords on the Induction Week.
In the pages of the MC-Class the students are able to:
- Have access to the basic handbooks concerning their studies (College Rules and Regulations, Programme Handbook, Academic Calendar etc.)
- Be informed about the class and exam schedule
- Have access to announcements and learning material (curriculum, lecturer’s notes, articles, case studies, projects, deadlines, etc.)
- Submit their written projects
- Be informed about all educational and other events of the College
- Communicate with the lecturer and their fellow students
- Be informed on their progress (grades, absences)
- Have access to the e-library of the Mediterranean College
- Assess the services offered by the College by filling in satisfaction questionnaires
The Programme Administrator posts on the MC-Class all operational issues of the programmes (e.g. cancellation of classes, changes in schedule, announcements etc.). Thus students are advised to visit the MC-Class pages on daily basis.
If you have problems entering the MC-Class, you may contact the IT Services of the College on [email protected].
Download here the PDF with the instructions to access and navigate to the mc-class.
Click here to view the VIDEO with the instructions to access and navigate to the mc-class.