University of Derby online (UDo) is a portal for the academic staff and students that offers online access to many popular interactive services. With the username & password that you will get on the first weeks of studies, you will be able to use all the following functions:
- Automatic change of password
- Free e-mail account – e.g. [email protected]
- Check / change of personal data – My Udo> My data
- Syllabus (lecture notes, handbooks, slides, software, papers etc.)
- Information on the assessment results
- Personal Development Planning (PDP)
- Access to the digital library of University of Derby
- Access to Athens magazine and thousand digital articles, books, databases, etc.
- Access to the Derby University forum and discussion groups
UDo can be personalized according to your preferences and has many significant traits. You just need a username and password and a computer with internet connection. It is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Macs browsers.
Click here to enter UDo (University of Derby On-line)