Mediterranean College was founded in 1977 and since then has sustained the same core values: to provide high-quality academic programmes in cooperation with distinguished overseas Universities, as well as student-centric services that promote personal and professional development.
- 1989: The first MBA offered in Greece, in cooperation with Laredo State University (USA).
- 1992: The first academic franchise agreement in Greece was established by Mediterranean College, in partnership with Coventry University.
- 1995: MC’s “Greece, an International Education Hub” campaign was first launched, and since then aims to promote our country as an international student destination, through conferences, international exhibitions, etc.
- Noam Chomsky (M.I.T.), Graciela Chichilnsky (Columbia University), and Richard Falk (Princeton University), as well as high-calibre Greek university professors, have endorsed our values and supported our mission over the years.
- We are quality assured by independent bodies, certifying that Mediterranean College is an institution that provides higher education according to the highest academic standards (British Accreditation Council, UK Quality Assurance Agency, European University Association).
After 45 years, we are proud to offer 40+ recognised Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA courses, across 8 Academic Schools, in collaboration with leading UK universities (University of Derby, 26th – Guardian University Guide, 2020). We also offer 20+ accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Courses in collaboration with European Accreditation Bodies (European International University, etc.).
Our Core Values:
- To keep our programmes up to date, fresh and in line with market needs and trends.
- To constantly develop our learning resources and services. We recently established three brand-new, fully equipped campuses in the centres of Athens, Thessaloniki, and Glyfada. We also launched a new e-learning platform with interactive, asynchronous learning material as well as a brand new customised online portal for our students and staff.
- To strengthen our academic extroversion. To that end, we recently re-established Mediterranean College’s Academic & Scientific Council, whose members are distinguished personalities of the Academia from Greece and abroad.
- To provide our students and alumni extensive employability opportunities, in partnership with 500+ firms and institutions.
By choosing Mediterranean College you benefit from:
- Recognised, accredited degrees, professionally equivalent to those of Greek State universities.
- Bilingual teaching in Greek & English (or English), without the addition of a foundation year.
- Οn-campus, blended or distance learning opportunities, with the use of state-of-the art e-learning tools.
- Integrated Employability Scheme® for student professional development & networking.
- Scholarships & funding opportunities.