Mediterranean College released its brand-new CAMPUS in the Southern suburbs of Athens, in Glyfada, providing students with the opportunity to study to a high-end educational infrastructure, close to their residence.
The NEW Campus consists of:
- Admissions Office
- Lecture Rooms
- Fully equipped Library
- Campus outdoor spaces (open greens, etc.)
Mediterranean College offers 40 certified Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) and Postgraduate (Master’s) programmes across 8 Academic Schools, in Finance and Management, Shipping, Computing, Psychology, Education, Engineering, Health & Sports and Tourism & Hospitality.
- Accredited degrees, professionally equivalent with Greek universities.
- Bilingual teaching model, in Greek & English, without the addition of a preparation year.
- In-campus, mixed or distance learning opportunities, with the use of up-to-date e-learning tools.
- Integrated Employability Scheme® for student professional development.
- Scholarships & funding opportunities.
For more information Contact us.
Athens: 13, Kordigktonos Street & 94, Patission Avenue, 10434, Τ: +30 210 8899600
Athens: 107, Patission Avenue & 8, Pellinis street, 11251, Τ: +30 210 8899600
Glyfada: 33, Axilleos Street & 65, Vouliagmeni Avenue, 16675, Τ: +30 210 8899600
Thessaloniki: 21, Ionos Dragoumi Street, 54625, T: +30 2310 287779