On the list of the best hospitality and hotel management schools in the world for 2021, according to a new study out by the CEOWORLD magazine, the School of Tourism & Hospitality placed 51st on the list, globally!
The research was undertaken by CEOWORLD magazine Research among 186,350 graduates, industry professionals, employers, and recruiters in 96 territories between November 15, 2020 and February 22, 2021. Ten percent of the interviews were conducted by telephone, 82% online, and 8% by post or face-to-face.
The rankings were based on seven major metrics of quality and reputation.
CEOWORLD Magazine is the top global business magazine for CEOs, CFOs, high level professionals & leaders of businesses. With more than 12.4+ million page views, CEOWORLD is the best business magazine in the world.
Mediterranean College’s School of Tourism & Hospitality offers high quality undergraduate & postgraduate programmes, as well as multiple employability opportunities to pursuit a successful career in Greece or abroad. Programmes are offered in partnership with University of Derby, TOP26 British University according to Guardian University Guide, 2020.
- BΑ (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Arts (top-up)
- MSc International Hospitality Management
- MBA Global Hospitality Management
- Internship’s opportunities in Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
- High-end Tourism & Hospitality Labs
- Bilingual method of study, increasing international employability opportunities.
- Networking opportunities with the biggest tourism organisations in Europe, with employability success rates reaching 100%.
For more information Contact us.
Athens: 13, Kordigktonos Street & 94, Patission Avenue, 10434, Τ: +30 210 8899600
Athens: 107, Patission Avenue & 8, Pellinis street, 11251, Τ: +30 210 8899600
Glyfada: 33, Axilleos Street & 65, Vouliagmeni Avenue, 16675, Τ: +30 210 8899600
Thessaloniki: 21, Ionos Dragoumi Street, 54625, T: +30 2310 287779