In the 21st century, Mediterranean College – in collaboration with reputable overseas universities – has evolved to a higher education institution with a leading role in Greece, in the study fields of Economics, Business, Computing, Social Sciences, Tourism, Health Professions and Engineering. The College’s high-quality academic programmes are offered within an educational environment where quality always conforms to the students’ needs.
To realise its mission for academic excellence, student success, academic and technological innovation as well as social contribution, the College works with dedicated professionals and academic personnel of high-caliber, distinguished for their teaching, student support, research and professional achievements. Structured on solid foundations and principles, Mediterranean College aims to implement its mission and become a renowned international learning centre in Greece.
Our particular aims are to:
- Provide our students with a thorough preparation in their chosen field, in order to support their successful entry into the job market.
- Be supportive to our students and create a learning environment that will “challenge” and discipline them, thus promoting ethics, responsibility and integrity.
- Help our students develop transferrable skills, such as critical thinking, creativity, analysis and synthesis ability, communication skills that they will able to apply in every professional, academic or social context.
- Enhance our students’ employability in every possible means and actively contribute to gaining industry experience and employment.
- Prepare our students for leading positions in national and international economies, by offering them a wide and varying academic experience.
- Provide our academic staff with development opportunities, by enriching their knowledge base and teaching skills for the benefit of our students.
- Constantly assess and develop our programmes and services, so as to safeguard the realisation of our vision.
- Make the College accessible to all students who possess the appropriate academic qualifications, by offering flexible delivery patterns and academic/ social scholarships.
- Enhance our international status by attracting international students and staff.
- Broaden our academic and research relations with national and international education institutions and academics of international reputation.
- Participate in the social life of our community, by fostering cultural and scholarly activities.