Applicants wishing to apply for admission, should send the following to the International Office:
- The online application for admission form complete
- Copy of the passport
- The application fee of 50 euros for undergraduate studies and of 100 euros for postgraduate studies
- Copies of the Secondary and the Senior Secondary School Certificate and the mark sheets. Postgraduate applicants, in addition to the above, should send a copy of the Bachelor and the relevant mark sheet
- IELTS or equivalent, if available
- Two passport size photographs with the applicant’s name written on the back
- Two references using the College Reference Form. The references should be from people that can comment thoughtfully on the applicant’s abilities. This may include current/former instructors and employers
Documents can be submitted electronically.
As soon as the International Office receives the above mentioned documents and provided that the applicant satisfies the admission entry requirements, a Letter of Admission will be sent to the applicant.
|Fall Semester||30 September|
|Spring Semester||31 December|
|Summer Session||31 May|
It is important that you meet the deadlines in order to secure a place in the programme of your interest, and to make sure there is time for the student visa procedures to be completed (for non-EU applicants).
For information regarding student fees and payment methods, please contact the International Office at email@example.com