The well-organised Career Office of Mediterranean College works with the largest private companies, recruitment and career counselling agencies and non-profit organisations, to offer employability workshops, internships, voluntary and employment opportunities to students and alumni.
The Career Office is at the heart of the MC Employability Scheme. The organisation of the annual MC Employability Fair and Employability Week is under the Office’s responsibility and is endorsed by the College’s wide industry network.
Students can use the College’s Career Office services to:
- Attend seminars and workshops on developing their employability skills.
- Receive individual career counselling for aptitude, personality assessment and talent matching.
- Get guidance for editing their CV, cover letter and social media profile.
- Apply for internship, voluntary and job openings available at the Career Office.
- Learn how to effectively search for jobs and liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Send their CV, in order to be shared with potential employers.
- Be presented with postgraduate and further study opportunities.