The well-organised Career Office of Mediterranean College works with the largest private companies, recruitment and career counselling agencies and non-profit organisations, to offer employability workshops, internships, voluntary and employment opportunities to students and alumni.
Students can use the College’s Career Office services to:
- Attend seminars and workshops on developing their employability skills.
- Receive individual career counselling for aptitude, personality assessment and talent matching.
- Get guidance for editing their CV, cover letter and social media profile.
- Apply for internship, voluntary and job openings available at the Career Office.
- Learn how to effectively search for jobs and liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Send their CV, in order to be shared with potential employers.
- Be presented with postgraduate and further study opportunities.